According to the latest Level 1 lockdown regulations, both interprovincial travel, as well as international travel, is still permitted and we are happy to confirm all our resorts remain open.
LOCKDOWN LEVEL 1 CANCELLATION POLICY
During this time, we understand that you want to feel confident when making your booking without worrying about losing out. For your peace of mind, we’ve taken the current Lockdown Level restrictions into account and have made our terms and conditions more flexible:
These set of terms replace any previous releases and are applicable for all bookings for occupation on or before 1 June 2021:
For any bookings made on or after 14th January 2021:
If you wish to cancel your booking, you can do so under the following conditions:
- For all cancellations 7 days or more to occupation – A voucher will be issued to the full value of your booking to be used against a future booking. If you choose a cash refund, a small administration fee of 10% of the booking value will be retained.
- For bookings cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
For bookings that were made before 14th January 2021 standard cancellation rules apply as specified on your confirmation letter.
Can I move my booking to a future date?
Yes, however moving your booking to a future date depends on the policies of the reservation.
Will I get charged additionally if I move my reservation to a future date?
If you change your dates and the property has availability there may be a difference in price (higher or lower). This may be due to seasonality or different rates on weekdays versus weekends.
If the rates are higher, you will have to pay the difference between the original price and the price for your new dates. If they are lower, the price difference will be reflected in your booking.
Can I give my reservation to someone else?
Yes, please contact us if you would like to transfer the reservation to someone else.
AVAILABILITY OF RESORT FACILITIES
We are pleased to advise that almost all resort facilities remain available under current lockdown regulations, however subject to required social distancing. The following, may however be curtailed:
- Games rooms and other small indoor facilities.
COMPULSORY SCREENING FORM: TO BE COMPLETED AND PRESENTED ON ARRIVAL
Please look out for the pre-arrival letter which will be emailed to you shortly before your holiday. This will come with a screening form which you will be required to partially complete and hand in upon check-in. We suggest filling the form in before leaving for your destination to make check-in smoother and speedier for your convenience.
ENSURING SAFETY AT OUR RESORTS
Everyone’s health and safety at our resorts remain our top priorities while we ensure that you are enjoying your holiday. While we have always maintained the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, we have intensified this now more than ever.
- We offer a drive-thru check-in at the front gate (where possible);
- Everyone’s temperature will be checked upon arrival;
- All guests and staff entering the resort must hand in their completed screening form to be granted entry.
- All guests and staff are required to wear masks in common areas;
- Numbers are limited in all areas at all times;
- Most on-site restaurants offer takeaway delivery;
- Room servicing is optional;
- We offer grocery delivery (where possible).
- All units are sanitised with ULV cold foggers before check-in;
- After fogging, your unit is secured with door seals that you will break when entering your unit after check-in;
- Wall-mounted sanitiser dispensers are provided in high traffic areas;
- General work and guest areas are regularly sanitised.
Our staff are required to adhere to the COVID hospitality protocols including practising social distancing as well as wearing their masks at all times. Our front line staff are additionally equipped with face shields.